Artist StatementMy work springs from my love of the seacoast and fascination with people make a living from its waters. The images are not descriptive of any particular person or place. They are meant to be generic, symbolic and iconic and are based on years of internalized accumulated experiences and memories of exploring salty shores from both land and water.
Current Gallery Representation
While I sometimes take a direct commission, almost all of my original paintings are sold through galleries. I do, however, sell high quality digital prints directly – check out the store if you are interested.
If you’re interested in an original painting, please contact any or all of the fine galleries below:
- Charlestown Gallery, Charlestown, RI
- Cove Gallery, Wellfleet, MA
- Dryden Gallery, Providence, RI
- Kerr / Jones Gallery, East Boothbay, ME
- Gallery at Somes Sound, Somesville, ME
- Maine Art Hill, Kennebunk, ME
- Objects, Art and More, Irvington, VA
- Louisa Gould Gallery, Vineyard Haven, MA